Bubble machines are a fun way to shake up anything from a birthday party to a warm summer afternoon outdoors. They can come in a variety of shapes and sizes, each with different uses they are specifically designed for. We’ve looked at the best bubble machines out there and created a list with some excellent options for your consideration. Our overall top pick is from Theefun, because it’s easy to use, very affordable, and can be taken nearly everywhere. If you’re looking for a bubble machine, you’re certain to find the perfect fit for your needs on this list, so keep reading.
Our Top Picks
|Best Overall: Theefun Wireless Bubble Machine|
Our overall top pick for the best bubble machine holds a large amount of bubble solution and can be used wirelessly. Adults and children alike are bound to enjoy this bubble machine.
|Runner-Up Best: Hicober Automatic Bubble Machine|
The runner-up for the best bubble machine is safe and sturdy to use around kids while creating a huge amount of bubbles in a short amount of time.
|Best Budget: Sunny Days Bubble Leaf Blower|
For a bubble machine on a budget, check this one out. It’s our favorite pick for the best bubble machine for those on a budget.
|Best for Kids: Kidzlane Bubble Machine|
If you’re looking for a bubble machine designed specifically for kids, this is the one. It’s shaped like a dolphin and guaranteed to be a hit among the kids.
|Best Splurge: ADJ Products Bubbletron|
Great for events and parties, this bubble machine is heavy-duty and reliably generates a lot of bubbles. It’s our favorite pick for those looking to splurge.
|Best for Outdoors: iTeknic Bubble Machine|
Use it in the park or your backyard because this bubble machine is built for outside. It’s our pick for the best bubble machine for the outdoors.
|Best for Parties: Auney Automatic Bubble Machine|
This bubble machine is shaped like a whale that blows bubbles from its blowhole. It will be a hit at a children’s birthday party.
A Closer Look: The Best Bubble Machines
We’ve found the right (bubble) solution to your outdoor boredom. To find how these 7 made our top picks, read on below.
1. Theefun Wireless Bubble Machine
The best bubble machine overall
Brand: Theefun | Capacity: 0.75L Max | Output: 16-Piece Bubble Wand | Control: Wireless | Price: 💰💰
Creating over 800 bubbles per minute, this bubble machine is great to use at parties or just for kids to play with. The machine is easy to use as well. Simply pour the liquid bubbles into the tank, plug the power cord into an outlet, and turn it on. Within minutes you’ll have bubbles spilling into your space. It comes with a wireless remote control that makes it easy to time at weddings, concerts, birthday parties and more. Reviewers note that the bubble machine shouldn’t be used on smooth surfaces as it will get wet when the bubbles burst. However, they love the ability to control it remotely and use it outdoors.
- Very affordable for a quality bubble machine
- Holds a lot of bubble solution compared to other versions
- Remote works from a great distance, even up to 75 feet away
- Only makes small and medium-sized bubbles
- Can get messy if used consistently, so be prepared to clean up
2. Hicober Automatic Bubble Machine
The best bubble machine
Brand: Hicober | Capacity: 200ML Max | Output: 6-Piece Bubble Wand | Control: Wireless | Price: 💰💰💰
By using six spinning bubble wands this bubble machine can generate between 900 and 1700 bubbles per minute. It’s sturdy which makes it safe to use around kids and bubbles will travel up to five meters from the machine, creating a wide range of play. The machine sophistically uses bubble solution to create large bubbles at a smooth rate. It’s a great addition to any party or to help keep kids busy during their days off school. You only need to pour the bubble solution into the back of the machine and turn the dial to choose the amount of bubbles you want to create. Now, watch as your space fills with bubbles.
- Very affordable option for a bubble machine
- Generates a lot of bubbles in a short amount of time
- Saves your lungs from having to match the same kind of output
- Runs through bubble solution very quickly
- Should be cleaned after each use for best performance
3. Sunny Days Bubble Leaf Blower
The best budget bubble machine
Brand: Sunny Days | Capacity: 4 oz Max | Output: Single Bubble Wand | Control: Manual | Price: 💰
Our favorite budget bubble machine is also one of the best you could choose for kids. It looks like a leaf blower except the main compartment is filled with bubble solution and it blows bubbles at the push of a trigger. It’s a lighthearted way for kids to have fun outdoors during warmer days. The toy even comes with a small bottle of bubble solution that kids can use to immediately fill their toy bubble machine and start playing. The total cost is less than $30, allowing it to align with most budgets. Reviewers love that this bubble machine’s bubble solution and batteries last for a long time.
- Bubbles are included with bubble machine
- Excellent for younger kids because of easy functionality
- Machine is surprisingly efficient with its bubble solution usage
- Bubble machine must be primed correctly for optimal use
- Do not dispose of bubble container, it will have to be refilled
4. Kidzlane Bubble Machine
The best bubble machine for kids
Brand: Kidzlane | Capacity: 8 oz Max | Output: 10-Piece Bubble Wand | Control: Manual | Price: 💰💰
Shaped like a dolphin and with the ability to blow large bubbles, this bubble machine is perfect for kids. The motor is quiet yet powerful, blowing over 500 bubbles per minute. It’s stable and balanced structure means that it won’t easily break and guarantees that you get your money’s worth. The green “fin” on the top of the machine is the on/off switch which makes it easy to operate, even for young kids. A lot of bubbles come out very quickly. Kids love this feature, but it also means that the bubble machine needs to be refilled every 10-15 minutes. Some reviewers even made their own bubble solution and used it with success.
- 8 oz bubble solution included in set
- Delightfully quiet compared to most other machines
- Allows children to enjoy bubbles without the mess of regular bubbles everywhere
- Bubbles will make floor sticky, best to use outdoors
- Bubble fluid doesn’t leak like it does for other models
5. ADJ Products Bubbletron
The best splurge bubble machine
Brand: ADJ | Capacity: 2L Max | Output: Single Bubble Wand | Control: Wireless | Price: 💰💰💰💰💰
If you want a powerful bubble machine and are looking to splurge, check this one out. It’s one of the best bubble machines for commercial use and for parties. Of all the bubble machines on this list, it creates the largest quantity of bubbles. It goes through one liter of bubble solution every two hours, creating high velocity bubbles that quickly rise into the air. Reviewers love the durability of this machine, it stands up to consistent use. They say that even after five years of steady usage, it still works like it’s brand new.
- Continues to function well even in high winds
- Works with nearly every kind of bubble solution
- Continues to function even after 5 years of very frequent usage
- Leaks easily if not secured properly
- Requires cleaning after each use for optimal functionality
6. iTeknic Bubble Machine
The best bubble machine for the outdoors
Brand: iTeknic | Capacity: 8 oz Max | Output: 6-Piece Bubble Wand | Control: Manual | Price: 💰💰💰
The best bubble machine for the outdoors is sleek and compact, but delivers a large amount of bubbles in a short amount of time. You can either power it by cord or batteries and choose between two settings to decide how much bubbles come through. Because of its lightweight, sleek design, it’s easy to take on the road making it perfect for outdoor events, birthday parties, weddings, and more. The bubble loops are uniquely designed with grooves that collect as much bubble solution as possible to prevent spilling and waste. Simply pour the bubble solution into the opening near the front with the wands. It’s exceptionally easy to use.
- Fans send the bubbles high into the air
- Easy to empty and clean the reservoir after use
- A perfect solution to having multiple machines break
- Didn’t always work with just batteries
- Bubble solution runs out quickly compared to other bubble machines
7. Auney Automatic Bubble Machine
The best bubble machine for parties
Brand: Auney | Capacity: 8 oz Max | Output: 14-Piece Bubble Wand | Control: Manual | Price: 💰💰
Kids will get a kick out of seeing this bubble machine at parties. It’s shaped like a whale that has bubbles coming out of its top like a blowhole. It’s small and lightweight so it can be taken to the park or used in the backyard. The operation is simple – just pour the bubble solution into the “mouth” of the whale and switch it on then watch as it produces over 2,000 bubbles per minute. Reviewers make sure to point out that you shouldn’t fill the bubble reservoir over the water level or cover the air vent when bubbles are blowing.
- Flat design prevents machine from falling over
- Bubble output is unmatched, approaching the possibility of too much
- Works with all kinds of bubble solution, even those from the dollar store
- Only one bubble production setting
- Requires 4AA batteries that aren’t included
For this guide on the best bubble machines, our team spent 1.5 hours researching the most popular options from over 20 brands and manufacturers big and small. We then read about one hundred and seventy user reviews (both positive and negative) to discover what shoppers thought about each bubble machine. After comparing this data, we narrowed our list down to the top 7 bubble machines on the market. You can count on this research to guide you to a mindful purchasing decision.
If you enjoyed this read, sign up for our newsletter below and get special online shopping deals delivered straight to your inbox.