If you’re like most yogis, you want to find the latest prop to improve and deepen your practice. Yoga straps are an excellent tool to deepen your stretches and help you hold difficult ones for longer. However, there are many yoga straps on the market today, so it can be hard to find the best one for you. Well, look no further. We have compiled a list of the best yoga straps, just for you!
Our personal favorite is the Tumaz Yoga Strap. It comes in several sizes and colors, is extremely useful, and high-quality. Not to mention, buyers love it!
Our Top Picks: Best Yoga Straps
Short on time? Check out our quick list of best yoga straps below:
- Best Overall: Tumaz Yoga Strap. The perfect price, size, color, and function for everyone! You can’t go wrong with this yoga strap.
- Best Eco-Friendly: Manduka Welcome Yoga Strap. Made from 100% recycled polyester, this strap will keep you (and Mother Nature) smiling.
- Best Budget: Reehut Yoga Strap. An incredible yoga strap for a fantastic price! Outfitted with everything you need to get started, the Reehut is a reliable choice.
- Best Budget Runner-Up: FitLifestyleCo Yoga Strap. Another excellent yoga strap with an incredibly low price-tag. It will keep you relaxed both physically and financially.
- Best Multi-Loop: Sankuu Multi-loop Yoga Strap. Made of nylon, and with 12 loops built-in, this is perfect for all of your stretching needs.
- Most Durable: Clever Yoga Yoga Strap. Made from 100% cotton, this is a robust, non-slip yoga strap for even the most advanced yogis.
- Best Splurge: Gaiam Striped Yoga Strap. High-priced and high-quality. Gaiam’s strap will suit all your stretching needs and last a long time.
- Best 2-Pack: WEHE 2 Pack Yoga Straps. This 2-for-1 deal is perfect for anyone who wants the best of both worlds for one low price.
- Best Lightweight: Tumaz Stretch Strap. This looped yoga strap is the perfect length for just about anyone, and even comes with a carrying bag.
1. Tumaz Yoga Strap
The best yoga strap overall
Brand: Tumaz / Length: 6, 8, or 10 Feet / Material: Polyester & Cotton / Price: 💰💰
The Tumaz yoga strap is our top pick for best yoga strap, mostly due to its incredibly high ratings. You can pick from three different lengths and a multitude of different color combinations. The strap is reasonably priced, and even comes with a 60-day warranty for unsatisfied customers.
There were very few negative yoga strap reviews for the Tumaz. One noted the strap as being too soft, and another that it was too long. However, they didn’t mention taking advantage of the 60-day warranty.
The rest of the comments were incredibly positive, with reviewers praising the material, price, and color options. These are incredibly highly-rated yoga straps, which is why they are number one on our list!
- Low price
- The high-quality material
- The array of colors to pick from
- The strap was too long
- The material was the wrong texture or too soft
2. Manduka Welcome Yoga Strap
The best eco-friendly yoga strap
Brand: Manduka / Length: 6 Feet / Material: 100% Recycled Polyester / Price: 💰💰
The Manduka Welcome Yoga Strap is made from 100% recycled polyester, comes with D-rings, and is the perfect length at 6ft. It is an excellent eco-friendly choice and will keep you and the Earth very happy. This is what makes it the best eco-friendly yoga strap.
There were minimal yoga strap reviews on this model, but they were overwhelmingly positive, nevertheless. Only one was critical, stating that the width of the strap could have been a tad wider. Other than that, reviewers mentioned how helpful the strap was in deepening their stretches, and they loved how easy to use it is.
- It’s easy to use
- Made from recycled materials
- The strap allows for a deeper stretch
- Only one length option
- Wished the width were slightly wider
3. Reehut Yoga Strap
The best budget yoga strap
Brand: Reehut / Length: 6, 8, or 10 Feet / Material: Polycotton / Price: 💰
The Reehut yoga strap is an awesome, low price for such a high-quality yoga strap. Complete with a D-ring buckle and a 30-day exchange or refund policy, this is an excellent budget option on this list. Without a doubt, this yoga strap will keep your body and your wallets very happy!
Despite the mostly positive reviews, one buyer found that her strap’s color didn’t match the picture. Another complained of the material being rather flimsy. However, the other yoga strap reviewers were very positive in their reflections. They thought the material was durable and sturdy, and they loved the variety of length choices. Some satisfied yogis found it to be quite helpful in their stretches.
- Length was perfect
- Assists in stretching
- Thick, durable material
- Flimsy material
- Color didn’t look like the picture
4. FitLifestyleCo Yoga Strap
The best budget yoga strap runner-up
Brand: FitLifestyleCo / Length: 6 Feet / Material: Cotton / Price: 💰
Although the FitLifestyleCo straps price may be low, its quality is top-notch! Made of cotton for a comfortable feel, this yoga strap has a built-in D-ring for a comfortable and secure adjustment. The best part? For the first 30 days, you have a 100% money-back guarantee if you aren’t satisfied with your purchase.
A couple of negative reviews mentioned was flimsy, and that it was too thin for their liking. However, the majority of the yoga strap reviews were positive. Despite the strap being just 6 ft, most found it to be the perfect length for them and were very happy with the material. And, of course, they loved the price tag; who wouldn’t?
- The price is excellent
- Good quality material
- Great length for most people
- Very thin strap
- Not very sturdy material
5. Sankuu Multi-loop Yoga Strap
The best multi-loop yoga strap
Brand: Sankuu / Length: 8 Feet / Material: Nylon / Price: 💰💰
The Sankuu yoga strap is perfect for those who think that less is more and want the best bang for their buck. This strap comes with many loops, rather than a D-ring buckle, and is made of sturdy nylon. It only comes in one size (8ft), which may be more than some need. It is better to have more than to have less, though!
Although most loved this strap, a few people found the nylon material less comfortable than cotton or polyester. Another reviewer mentioned being surprised that there was no buckle. However, the description does not advertise a buckle, and there are no buckles in the pictures. Always remember to read product descriptions!
Despite the negative, the majority of yoga strap reviews were very positive and appreciative. Buyers loved the material strength, the 12 built-in loops, and how effectively it assisted in their stretches.
- All of the extra loops
- Made of robust material
- How effectively it assists in stretching
- There is no clasp/buckle
- Material is not comfortable
6. Clever Yoga Yoga Strap
The most durable yoga strap
Brand: Clever Yoga / Length: 8 or 10 Feet / Material: 100% Cotton / Price: 💰💰
The Clever Yoga yoga strap is incredibly durable and perfect for all your stretching needs. Made of 100% cotton, this strap is non-slip for stretching with confidence. One more thing to appreciate is the range of colors this strap comes in. Good luck picking one! We especially love that you can get a full refund or exchange if you aren’t satisfied with the strap.
Overall, buyers loved this strap, its lifetime warranty, and how sturdy it is. They found its design was perfect for them to deepen their practice and their stretches. There were just a couple of negative reviews on the strap, mentioning that it was not as sturdy as they anticipated. One said that theirs was unraveling slightly. Good thing there’s a warranty!
- Sturdily made
- Perfect for stretching
- Strap comes with a lifetime warranty
- Strap started unraveling slightly
- Material not as good as anticipated
7. Gaiam Striped Yoga Strap
The best yoga strap for splurging
Brand: Gaiam / Length: 6 or 8 Feet / Material: Polyester / Price: 💰💰💰💰
This yoga strap is on a looser budget than most of the other straps listed, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t worth it. The Gaiam comes in 6 or 8 ft, and has a beautiful teal stripe pattern. Although you may also buy it in neutrals like tan or grey.
There was just one negative yoga strap review that mentioned the strap not adjusting easily and getting twisted in the buckle. In spite of that, all the other reviews were quite positive. Buyers loved the sturdiness of the buckles and the strap and found the length ideal for their needs.
- Perfect length
- The buckles are sturdy
- The material is durable
- Strap twists in the buckle
- Strap doesn’t slide easily to adjust size
8. WEHE 2 Pack Yoga Straps
The best 2-pack yoga straps
Brand: WEHE / Length: 6.5 Feet / Material: Polyester & Cotton / Price: 💰
The WEHE 2-pack yoga straps are perfect if you can’t decide whether to get a looped or D-ring style yoga strap. You get both for an incredibly low price. We also love the 6.5ft of the straps, which are perfect for the average person. Note that it may not be the right size for exceptionally tall individuals, although it will do the trick for most people.
Although one buyer received the wrong color strap, it still functioned well for them. All of the other reviews were overwhelmingly positive. Buyers loved the robust material and the versatility of the looped strap. They found these straps perfect for a multitude of stretches.
- Thick material
- Good for various stretches
- The strap loops are beneficial
- Only 6.5 feet
- Received wrong color strap
9. Tumaz Stretch Strap
The best lightweight yoga strap
Brand: Tumaz / Length: 6.5 Feet / Material: Polycotton / Price: 💰💰💰
Another excellent Tumaz yoga strap is the Stretch Strap. It is a lightweight but durable strap, complete with a storage/carrying bag. This is an outstanding yoga strap if you prefer loops for all of your various stretching needs. One of our favorite things about this strap is the 60-day warranty. So if you don’t like it within the first two months, you get a refund!
Most of the reviews were positive. Buyers loved the material, found it sturdy, and thought it perfect for reaching those deep stretches.
- Strong material
- It’s perfect for stretching
- Built-in loops are sturdy and helpful
- Strap wasn’t “useful”
- Although there’s a warranty, it only lasts two months
What to Look for in the Best Yoga Straps
It doesn’t get a whole lot simpler than yoga straps. However, you may still want to consider a couple of things when searching for the best yoga straps on the market.
- Length: This is an obvious one, but since people are all shapes and sizes, it’s important to find the right length yoga strap for you.
- Durability: Another pretty basic aspect of anything you buy is its durability. Invest in something that will last, or you’ll spend twice as much time and money getting a replacement.
- Loops or D-Ring: There are two basic types of yoga straps, one has multiple loops sewn into it, and the other uses a D-ring so that you can adjust it per your preferences. Different people have different preferences on this, so do a bit of research to figure out which one you prefer!
All-in-all, yoga straps are incredibly simple props and are very versatile. Just make sure to always read product descriptions when buying online, and you should find something that works for you and your practice.
For this guide on yoga straps, our team spent 6 hours researching the most popular options from over 15 brands and manufacturers big and small. We then read about one hundred user reviews (both positive and negative) to discover what shoppers thought about each strap. After comparing this data, we narrowed our list down to the top 9 yoga straps on the market. You can count on this research to guide you to a mindful purchasing decision.
If you enjoyed this read, sign up for our newsletter below and get special online shopping deals delivered straight to your inbox.